- Elementary and high school libraries hours are 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The elementary school library closes at 2:45 pm on Fridays, and the high school library closes at 2:40 pm on Tuesdays.
- Students are welcome to use the library during break, lunch, and after school.
- Materials may be checked out for a maximum period of two weeks; the librarian may authorize an extension. Nonetheless, all materials must be returned after two weeks, to renew the borrowing period.
- Overdue notices are sent home every month. While there is no fine for overdue books, a replacement charge will apply for lost or damaged material. The payment will be refunded if a lost book is found and returned in good conditions during the current school year. If you have lost or damaged a book, please speak to the librarian as soon as possible.
- Library computers may be used to access the card catalog, research the Internet, or type a paper. Students may not use them for gaming, e-mailing, IMs, blogging, etc., unless required by teacher.
- The library staff will search the shelves and notify the student if the missing book is located
- For a student in middle and high school to receive clearance to take quarter and semester exams, all borrowed materials must be returned and/or accounted for.
- At the end of the school year, a student’s records and report cards may be held back until all borrowed items are returned.
- Challenged Materials Policy